The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
We are actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MAA Internship Program equips college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industries, while simultaneously providing insight into MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in aviation, engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration and business management should consider applying for our program.
We are finalizing details of the 2024 internship program. This year’s participants represent several colleges and universities from across our region.
Please bookmark/favorite this page to check for updates related to future internship opportunities.
- Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or university
- Major in Aviation, Engineering, Architecture, Information Technology, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Environmental Services, Public Administration, Business Administration or Business Management
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Submission of college/university transcripts, resume, and personal statement
Timeline (subject to change):
- February 2024 (exact dates TBD): Applications Accepted for Summer 2024