App-based ride services provide prearranged transportation between BWI Marshall Airport and passenger-specified locations. Passengers arrange service online, typically using a smartphone app. Drivers use their personal, non-commercial vehicles to transport passengers.
App-based ride services pick up and drop off passengers at the terminal curbs on the Upper Level/Departures.
Fare and travel time ranges vary. Passengers should contact the ride service company for further details.
For your safety, keep in mind these tips when using a rideshare service.
- Request your ride inside.
- Check your ride.
- Have the driver confirm your name.
- Be a back-seat rider.
- Always wear your seat belt.
- Share your trip details with loved ones.
- Protect your personal information.
- Follow your intuition.